We are involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting O Single Girder EOT Cranes. We fabricate the crane using top quality components and advanced machinery conforming to the set industrial standards. We also offer the option to customize the crane of Single Girder EOT Cranes to suit customer’s specific requirement. Owing to our efficient logistic structure, we are capable of delivering Single Girder EOT Cranes within stipulated time.
- Load capacity : up to 15 tone SWL
- Span : up to 25 meter (depending on load capacity)
- Wide range of connection variants for optimum adaptation to local conditions
- Very high hook positions possible
- Our Single Girder EOT Cranes allow efficient material handling with load capacities up to 10 t and spans up to 25 m even in halls with low ceilings.
- With a minimal safety clearance between top of crane and factory roof, and the compact dimensions of Rajshree crane girders, it is possible to make full use of the available height and to reduce the cost of a new building.
- The Rajshree range of single girder travelling cranes includes a variety of girder connection versions for highly versatile adaptation to the space and dimensions available.
- The compact design of these units allows very high hook positions.
- For new buildings, version 3 is the ideal solution, offering the smallest side approach.
- In addition, the Single Girder EOT Cranes range includes a wide variety of accessories for many different special applications.
- Single Girder EOT Cranes are equipped with sturdy section girders while cranes feature torsionally rigid welded box girders.
- In addition, side-mounted trolleys on Single Girder EOT Cranes allow maximum use of the available lifting height.
- AC variable speed drives ( Latest Crane Control Solution Enhances crane performance without worries)
- Smoother operation
- Excellent Control
- Different operating speed for each process
- Allow accurate Positioning
- Control Torque of tension
- The gentle startup of motor with an AC drives reduces the stress on process mechanism and electrical equipment.
- Using Variable speed drives eliminate micro motor, micro gear box, additional brake etc., which directly save on equipment cost with better performance.
- The VFD eliminates the need for magnetic reversing contractors, reduces the number of wearable components in the panel and reduces long term maintenance costs.
- Radio remote Control
- Runway Electrification through Cable festoon system or shrouded bus bar system
- Bridge lights
- Warning horn or bell
- Cabin operated through master controller
- Anti corrosion equipment