We are engaged in designing and creating structurally table, corrosion resistant and industrial-grade Single Girder Overhead Cranes. Our company is one of the leading Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of a comprehensive assortment of Single Girder Overhead Cranes. We fabricate them from premium raw materials using the latest CAD/ CAM technologies. Buyers can get Single Girder Overhead Cranes from us as per requirement and expect on time delivery of consignments.
- Single Girder Overhead Cranes allow efficient material handling with load capacities up to 10 t and spans up to 25 m even in halls with low ceilings.
- With a minimal safety clearance between top of crane and factory roof, and the compact dimensions of Single Girder Overhead Cranes, it is possible to make full use of the available height and to reduce the cost of a new building.
- The Single Girder Overhead Cranes range includes a variety of girder connection versions for highly versatile adaptation to the space and dimensions available.
- The compact design of these units allows very high hook positions.
- For new buildings, version 3 is the ideal solution, offering the smallest side approach.
- In addition, the Single Girder Overhead Cranes range includes a wide variety of accessories for many different special applications.
- Single Girder Overhead Cranes are equipped with sturdy section girders while cranes feature torsionally rigid welded box girders.
- In addition, side-mounted trolleys on Single Girder Overhead Cranes allow maximum use of the available lifting height.
- AC variable speed drives ( Latest Crane Control Solution Enhances crane performance without worries)
- Smoother operation
- Excellent Control
- Different operating speed for each process
- Allow accurate Positioning
- Control Torque of tension
- The gentle startup of motor with an AC drives reduces the stress on process mechanism and electrical equipment.
- Using Variable speed drives eliminate micro motor, micro gear box, additional brake etc… that directly save on equipment cost with better performance.
- The VFD eliminates the need for magnetic reversing contractors, reduces the number of wearable components in the panel and reduces long term maintenance costs.
- Radio remote Control
- Runway Electrification through Cable festoon system or shrouded bus bar system
- Bridge lights
- Warning horn or bell
- Cabin operated through master controller
- Anti corrosion equipment